Sanitarium Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Repo roleplaying at it's most fun.....I hope

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the womb of the island.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Luigi Largo
Repoman
Repoman
Luigi Largo

the womb of the island. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the womb of the island.   the womb of the island. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:23 pm

Luigi just looked at Jasmine as she went through his fathers property "Weird" he kept saying to himself;"hmm me as owner of geneco!...hmm"luigi was again lost in his little twisted world daydreaming about him being the owner of geneco.

Luigi's Daydreaming was broken by the kiss of Jasmine "gimme a call when you've had time to think about it" echoed thorugh luigi's mind as she left the room, just looked down to the ground and though to himself "That smirk.."

"Maybe ill give her a call lat-" luigi was startled by pavi "HOYL F***" luigi shook his head "er..i mean-uh yea yeah sure lets go" luigi looked at pavi nodded and left the room
Back to top Go down
Jason Biani
Gentern
Gentern
Jason Biani

PostSubject: Re: the womb of the island.   the womb of the island. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:25 pm

Jason just sighed and readjusted his jacket on his shoulders. 'Maybe a walk in the park would be better' he thought to himself, scaning his ID to clock out of the building and running a hand through his messy black hair.
Back to top Go down
jasmine peach
jasmine peach

PostSubject: Re: the womb of the island.   the womb of the island. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:48 pm

Jasmine was startled for a moment by the grab of the girl,
"i thought i told you to scram kid?....your like me, presistant"
she looked both ways to see pavi and luigi looking at her
as they walked out the door,
"look kid if you must know, we need to take this somewere else"
she began walking signaling the girl to fallow
"come on, were going to the square, its crowded there, we can talk"
as she walked out, she noticed someone else leaving jason,
she couldn't help but wonder if he knew anything about this,
"ill bring this up to him later....maybe" she thought

jasmine, in a werid way, like having this girl around,
she reminded her of herself in a weird way,
"by the way kid, whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Ivory
Repoman
Repoman
Ivory

PostSubject: Re: the womb of the island.   the womb of the island. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:14 pm

"Yea, well sorry, I find it hard to ignore something when it involves, Mag and the Repo-Man." -She said with a sigh. She really didn't like bothering the women, but she found it hard to ignore her curiosity. It got to her a lot huh? She nodded and fallowed her.- "The Square?" -She asked.- "But wouldn't people be able to listen in?" -Ivory said as she continued to fallow the women. Ivory smirked slightly.- "Ivory." -She said.- "What's yourse?"
Back to top Go down
jasmine peach
jasmine peach

PostSubject: Re: the womb of the island.   the womb of the island. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:26 pm

""keep it down will? words like "repo" arn't taken to kindly around here,
and your right, people will be able to here, plus i have a fan basis there"
she had to think for a moment
"i've got it, you see that man?" she pointed to jason
"i know were he goes everyday for lunch, he goes to the park,
fallow him, wait there for awhile i'll meet you there,
AND DONT TALK TO ANYONE, understand?"
she looked at the girl, opened her parasol, and began walking,
"oh! i almost forgot my name is mariyl-...jasmine.....jasmine peach"
she covered her mouth with her hand and almost ran out the door.
Back to top Go down
Paviche
Admin
Admin
Paviche

PostSubject: Re: the womb of the island.   the womb of the island. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 2:36 am

pavi watched as jasmine and the strange girl with the pink hair rushed out of the building. He shook his head as he walked beside his brother and thought to himself 'oh jasmine...what have you gotten yourself into you nosy thing. more importantly, what exactly is it that you have against me? and why drag Luigi into it. I held such respect for you bella, well...we'll see where all this prying will get you eventually. watch your back signora peach, there is more to GeneCo than you will ever know'.

Pavi broke out of his thoughts and turned to his brother "ah brother, hows about we go and have our lunch with papa? a little brown-nosing never hurt us eh? or helped amber ah?" he nudged

Last edited by Paviche on Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://sanitariumisland.forumotion.com
Luigi Largo
Repoman
Repoman
Luigi Largo

PostSubject: Re: the womb of the island.   the womb of the island. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 5:47 am

Luigi was looking at the two leave aswell only he murmured "Pink haired b**ch" luigi looked at the time then looked at pavi, "Hells wrong with him?" luigi just stared at pavi while he stared at the 2 women.

"wtf..okey then" luigi looked back into the room and made sure that everything was in its place so that rotti had no clue someone was in his office

Luigi looked at pavi one he broke from his thoughts, he said under his breath "seems alittle more peppy than usual" Coughed and replied "uhm Sure Lets go" while he was being nudged
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the womb of the island.   the womb of the island. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the womb of the island.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanitarium Island :: Sanitarium Island Areas :: Geneco Building-
Jump to: