Sanitarium Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Repo roleplaying at it's most fun.....I hope

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the womb of the island.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jasmine peach
jasmine peach

the womb of the island. Empty
PostSubject: the womb of the island.   the womb of the island. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:13 pm

the poor girl sat in the storage room, assuming that the message she had received was from pavi,another one of his sick little games, as each gentern walked by staring at her with such harsh eyes, she had gotten used to them, she saw them from women all over the place, but never from mag, who she idolized, mag was never harsh to her, and she KNEW about the poor girls past. she saw someone coming, hoping to god it wasnt pavi.

Last edited by chase the brandy on Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paviche
Admin
Admin
Paviche

PostSubject: Re: the womb of the island.   the womb of the island. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:42 pm

Pavi walked down the hallway looking for the storage room. His Italian leather boots clicked as they hit the floor. As he walked he past a couple of genterns, whom he of course flirted with as always.

"ciao bella" he said as he pinched one of their asses. The gentern giggled and continued along. Pavi finally came across the door to the storage room and opened the door, only to see the girl he was looking for, sitting looking quite distraught

"why jasmine, why the look of sadness bella, no sad faces in the pavi's presence he does not allow it!"

pavi is known far and wide as a perverse lecher, a playboy of sorts. Rumors had even spread that he was a rapist. These rumors were untrue however. The faces he steals are those of whores. Prostitutes unlucky enough to deem their faces worthy for him to wear. Pavi is very careful to which faces he takes, because Pavi knew pain. Anybody who has seen his true face would know this. He absentmindedly played with the clip on his newly applied face. But just because he knows pain, does not make him any less than slightly self centered. He is the Pavi after all
Back to top Go down
https://sanitariumisland.forumotion.com
jasmine peach
jasmine peach

PostSubject: Re: the womb of the island.   the womb of the island. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:51 pm

knowing the thoughts runing thought pavi's mind as he walked closer and closer to her, and unfortunality she happened to be wearing her blue corset and white stocking with her clear 6 inch heals, knowing how provocatily she was dressed, she realized, she was screwed, quite literally. "pavi, i didn't see you there" lying, of course, "have you seen mag?" i need to talk to her, abou- nevermind have you scene her?"

a thought ran through her head that had never come before, for some reason, she began thinking of what might happen to her if any of rotti's children had ever found out who she had been before her surgery, she knew amber would make her life hell, but she was really scared of what pavi and luigi might do to her, she let it go knowing that wouldn't happen. she stood and craved pavi's answer, she wasn't like the rest of the genterns who only loved pavi becuase they were terrifed of him, she actully felt somthing for pavi.....in a disgusting sor of way...."so have you seen her?"
Back to top Go down
Paviche
Admin
Admin
Paviche

PostSubject: Re: the womb of the island.   the womb of the island. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:17 pm

Pavi scratched his chin as he thought of an answer to her question "hmm, Signora Magdalena....no i don't believe I've seen her as of late. She could be rehearsing for her upcoming opera, i would suggest checking the opera house."

Pavi looked Jasmine in the eye. 'ah a look of fear, or is that disgust' he thought 'well, neither would suprise me'

Pavi absentmindedly touched his "face" again. he caressed it gently "these new faces make me beautiful, desirable, not like my own....they would run away....they would spit on me like they used to' he thought disgustedly. He shook it off and returned to his self confident facade.

"bella, are you alright, you seem....off" he asked pointedly.
Back to top Go down
jasmine peach
jasmine peach

PostSubject: Re: the womb of the island.   the womb of the island. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:28 pm

she despritly tried to avoid eye contact with him, even the SLIGHTEST form of affection could give him the wrong idea.
although she had to fight it, she knew she had feelings for pavi, as much as it bothered her. she knew that no matter what, she
could never REALLY love pavi, becuase he never really loved any girl he was with.

"thank you pavi, and your new face is nic-" the face silenced her, for some strange reason, it seemed familiar, she let the feeling go.

"its nice, i'll be off the" she disided to have alittle fun with pavi before she left, "oh and pavi, please becarful, id hate if somthing
ELSE of yours had to be replaced" she giggled, she had never actully slept with pavi, and she always held that above him, in a way,
it was her way of almost flirting with the odd little italian, but she knew later on she would regret it, becuase they was a side of her
that regreted flirting with him, becuase of who he was, but she could'nt worry about that now, she needed to see mag.

Last edited by chase the brandy on Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ivory
Repoman
Repoman
Ivory

PostSubject: Re: the womb of the island.   the womb of the island. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:40 pm

-The strange radio signal had brought Ivory to Geneco. Strangely, she had never been there before. Sure, she'd got surgery from there Surgeons, but those were all done in the hospital. She'd luckily been able to trace the signal, and that had taken her to her present location. Of course she was stopped by a gentern when she tried to head to the storage room.-

"I'm sorry miss, but that area is off limits." -The gentern told her.- "But...I..." -Ivory tried to speak, but the Gentern pushed her away again.- "I'm sorry miss." -Ivory sighed. Great, what was she going to do now? The message had sounded desperate. She sat down in a near by chair, to think.-
Back to top Go down
jasmine peach
jasmine peach

PostSubject: Re: the womb of the island.   the womb of the island. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:49 pm

As she walked out of the storage room, still having school girl's thoughts about pavi,
she couldnt help but notice the girl sitting in the chair next to the door. if there was one thing
jasmine had learned from being marilyn monroe, its that every girl needs a freind.

Jasmine had always wondered what the real marilyn would have thought of her,
she adored her, even before the sex change she was her idol. She had taught her so much about life,
and her lessons were about to change her life again.

she sat next to the girl and looked at her but got no reply, so she disided to start the conversation.
"you know darling, this isnt the kind of place you want to be hanging about,
pretty things like you can get hurt"

Last edited by chase the brandy on Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ivory
Repoman
Repoman
Ivory

PostSubject: Re: the womb of the island.   the womb of the island. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:06 pm

-She looked over the women who had sat next to her. She looked exactly like Marilyn Monroe! What the hell? Was Geneco bringing people back from the dead now? Ivory wouldn't have doubted it. They had helped people cheat death already, so why couldn't they bring some one back? When the women looked at her, Ivory said nothing, still in a bit of shock. Finally after a few moments she spoke. -

"Hah." -She giggled.- "Pretty little things like me can get hurt anywhere in this city Sugah." -She said with a smirk.- "But I wouldn't be here in the first place, if I hadn't gotten this weird message on my watch." -Ivory shrugged. She wasn't sure if the women cared, but she figured she'd tell her anyway.-
Back to top Go down
Jason Biani
Gentern
Gentern
Jason Biani

PostSubject: Re: the womb of the island.   the womb of the island. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:23 pm

Jason walked down the corridor on the way to his next surgery, his Italian leather shoes squeaking on the freshly polished floor. He stopped when he heard someone clear their throat behind him. He turned his body to face the unknown person to find Pavi Largo standing in the doorway of a storage closet.

"Oh hello Mr Largo, how may I help you today sir?" Jason asked with his right eyebrow raised slightly.
Back to top Go down
jasmine peach
jasmine peach

PostSubject: Re: the womb of the island.   the womb of the island. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:05 pm

Jasmine took the time to examine the girl,she found some sort of, harsh beauty in her,
she realized this was no little girl this was none other than one of the famous
go to girls of the island.and there for would be talked to as such. After all,
everyone expected jasmine to be a sweet little butterfly, becuase thats what marilyn was,
but she had a ruff side and she disided to use it to the shock of the girl,

"look kid," she said to ivory, " you dont wanna be looking for guys around here, these dicks
are gonna get you hurt or give you some kinda STD, dont go for these fucks....like...oh! you
see that guy over there? the surGEN? his name is jason darling, he's a nice guy, he has looks,
money, no issues and his face is real. thats the kinda guy you should be looking for, not
the scum around here, when you wanna try and clean up, gimme a call"

she handed her the contact information to get her comunicatior, unrealizing that she had
given her the signal that she had receved the strange call from.
Back to top Go down
Ivory
Repoman
Repoman
Ivory

PostSubject: Re: the womb of the island.   the womb of the island. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:35 pm

-Ivory sighed. She wasn't one of your normal go to girls. She was a very high class call girl. And she hated being treated like a street whore. She looked at the women again.- "Sorry I didn't mean to offend you..." -She looked to Jason.- "And, trust me, I'm not here looking for clients." -She said before standing up. She was about to turn and walk away when she remembered the voice in the message.- "Hold on..."

-She said. She played the message again.- "So it was you in the message..."-Ivory looked at the women. What was she looking for? Why did the message sound so desperate...wait, could this be about, THE Mag? These were the questions that ran through Ivory's mind.-
Back to top Go down
jasmine peach
jasmine peach

PostSubject: Re: the womb of the island.   the womb of the island. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:41 pm

Her heart skiped a beat.

she draged the girl to the side by her arm, not afraid of who was looking at the moment,
"How the hell did you get that message!? who are you working for? rotti? that bastard.."
she reflected on the girl, realizing how vile she was being without even knowing who the girl
was, she calmed down. "im sorry...i know your not working for anyone, but how did you get that
message? do you even know what it's about? listen to me, of course you dont, just delete it and
move on kid"

she let go of the girl and walked away, she realized how urgent this made the
situation she needed to see mag NOW.
Back to top Go down
jasmine peach
jasmine peach

PostSubject: Re: the womb of the island.   the womb of the island. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:52 pm

walking out fo the building, feeling worried and distressed, she remembered
somthing from inside the building,
she remembered jason, that skilled little surGEN who had done her sex change,
maybe he knew somthing about what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Paviche
Admin
Admin
Paviche

PostSubject: Re: the womb of the island.   the womb of the island. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:21 am

Pavi looked to the surGEN that had just noticed him there "ah, si signor...what brings you to this end of the building? certainly quite far from most of the surgery rooms eh?" he asked. Pavi looked around the halway and noticed the scantily clad genterns that usually hung around that area GeneCo, he quirked an eyebrow at the young looking surGEN "or would we just happen to be looking for a fine lady friend eh signor? per belle signore eh?" he chuckled and chided the man.
Back to top Go down
Luigi Largo
Repoman
Repoman
Luigi Largo

PostSubject: Re: the womb of the island.   the womb of the island. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:43 am

Luigi was taking his usual walk in the halls of the geneco building;it was just usual day him walking seeing the workers just look at him with big fearfilled eyes as he passed by them, hunting down his serverants for not satisfieing him; ect
He turned the corner to see pavi in the distance "What the hell is he doing Exclamation " he thought to himself since all he could see if pavi's back.
As luigi got closer to pavi he took lighter steps to catch him off guard;Luigi pushes Pavi trying to startle him "what he hell are you doing pa-" Luigi glanced at the woman then looked back at pavi "Dammet Again pavi trying to score!" Evil or Very Mad
Luigi looked at the woman "who are you anyway,what the F*** do u want" Mad
Back to top Go down
jasmine peach
jasmine peach

PostSubject: Re: the womb of the island.   the womb of the island. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:49 am

Jasmine stormed into the building, feeling anger, distress and grief,
she quickly ran into the waiting room were she saw two fo the largo
brothers standing there.

She knew she couldn't talk to Pavi about it, by not telling her what happened
he had broken her fragile little heart, so she would bring it up to luigi.
She never feared luigi she knew if he hurt her he would have a whole city
against him, he may be able to take on a GeneCOP or two, but he
couldn't take on her face basis.

she walked up to the three men, "hello gentalmen, luigi, may i speck to you
in private?"
Back to top Go down
Luigi Largo
Repoman
Repoman
Luigi Largo

PostSubject: Re: the womb of the island.   the womb of the island. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:07 am

Luigi stares at the woman that stormed in
he knows that he has seen somewhere before can remember where
luigi shakes his head;blinks "uhm..uh"
he was so caught up trying to remember where he has seen th
e woman before that he unintentionally toned her out
he shook his head again then quickly and reluctantly responds "sure i guess"
Back to top Go down
jasmine peach
jasmine peach

PostSubject: Re: the womb of the island.   the womb of the island. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:15 am

She quikely draged him into rotti's office, she looked around, she'ed been in this
room before, this is were she made her desison to become mari- jasmine....she
WAS jasmine.....wasn't she?

She turned to luigi, "Mr largo, i do belive i've found out something that you
and your father didn't want me to know" she looked away from him examining
the room around her, looking at every nick-nack and photo, she noticed there were
none of rotti's children." im sorry to say luigi, but if you cant stop this, i will"
she pulled the gun out of her parasol and pointed it at him

"i know what you and your father are planing to do to mag tomarrow night."

the gun clicked, "and if you cant promise me it wont happen, i might slip"
Back to top Go down
Luigi Largo
Repoman
Repoman
Luigi Largo

PostSubject: Re: the womb of the island.   the womb of the island. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:27 am

Luigi again just toned the woman out at she went on with her "conversation"
he just gazed at her "i know ive seen her before" he said to himself while she just looked around the whole room "what is she doi-" he then saw her aim the pistol at him
"WHAT THE F***"
luigi quickly put his hand in his pocket and was ready to bring out his knife when he heard the woman say "i know what you and your father are planning to do to mag"
he looked at the woman puzzled "the Hell?! what the hell are you talking about lady"
Back to top Go down
jasmine peach
jasmine peach

PostSubject: Re: the womb of the island.   the womb of the island. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:35 am

"Oh DONT play dumb you kaniving bastard! i know about your fathers
little plans to kill mag the the opera tomarrow night, and for what?
becuase she dosn't want to be your puppet anymore? pathetic,
you make me sick, you and your brother, that pig dosn't even noti-
nevermind, just fix this now luigi, or i swear by the soul of the woman
i look like, i'll blow you away to the year 3000"

she wasn't joking.

there was a part of her that wasn't sure if she could do it,
but she knew she had to. when she brought up pavi, something hit her,
she wanted to kill luigi, maybe for two reasons, one to help mag,
and two, to maybe just maybe she could hurt pavi though luigi.

"i swear, i never liked you or your brother,
i think i might hate him more than you do"

SOMETHING HIT HER, and she realized that it hit him to,

"luigi, you do hate your brother, dont you?"
Back to top Go down
Jason Biani
Gentern
Gentern
Jason Biani

PostSubject: Re: the womb of the island.   the womb of the island. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:41 am

Jason watched Luigi being dragged away by Jasmine and furrowed his eyebrows. He turned back to Pavi, sighing softly.

"No Mr Largo, I was just on my way out for a bite to eat, do you care to join me?" Jason asked slightly hopeful.
Back to top Go down
Luigi Largo
Repoman
Repoman
Luigi Largo

PostSubject: Re: the womb of the island.   the womb of the island. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:47 am

"WHO THE F** DO U THINK YOU ARE!!" luigi took out his knife and rushed up to the woman
"my fathers plans are his plans i know nothing about them!" luigi snarled at the woman, he could see the fear in her eyes "you cant shoot me" luigi threw his knife on the floor;removed his jacket then just stared into the womans eyes
"do it i dare ya" luigi stood there grinning at her and responded to her question "I dont hate him i just like it wh-" luigi shook his head "Never mind that doesnt matter ..just pull it..pull the trigger"
luigi took a step towards the woman and yelled "DO IT!!!!"
Back to top Go down
jasmine peach
jasmine peach

PostSubject: Re: the womb of the island.   the womb of the island. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:59 am

[center]"Oh calm the hell down luigi, besides, your fathers issues with mag arn't the ONLY
secret i know of his"

she looked at him with a smerk and kissed his cheek slightly she walked
around him and sat down in rotti's desk and begin going through his drawers.

"your daddies dying, isn't he? when he crockes, who's gonna get GeneCO luigi?
you? please? your father thinks you'll kill off the world,
and amber is even lower on that list than you, so who's he going to leave it to?"
she looked him in the eye

"We BOTH want something luigi, i want mag safe, and pavi punished, you
want GeneCo AND pavi punished"

she got up and left something on the desk and put her gun back into the parasol,

"gimme a call when you've had time to think about it"

she blew him a kiss, and left the room.
Back to top Go down
Ivory
Repoman
Repoman
Ivory

PostSubject: Re: the womb of the island.   the womb of the island. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:17 am

-Ivory was confused, and this caused her to space out a bit. Apparently her spacing out caused her to miss a whole bunch of shit. But she could careless about the drama going on in Geneco. As, long as she still got her surgeries, she was happy. Ivory looked around at the now slightly crowded waiting room. If her curiosity wasn't killing her, she'd probably head home, her corset was starting to bother her.

When Jasmine emerged from the room once more she quickly made her way over to her. She grabbed her arm and pulled her to the side a bit - "That, message, was it about THE Mag?"-She asked. The women had told her to forget about it, and yea, Ivory thought she probably should but, Ivory had this nasty habit of letting her curiosity get the best of her.-
Back to top Go down
Paviche
Admin
Admin
Paviche

PostSubject: Re: the womb of the island.   the womb of the island. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:34 pm

Pavi looked back to where luigi had been dragged away and looked back to jason "aah, grazi for the offer but...ah...i need to go somewhere, ciao signor" He turned on his heel and followed luigi and Jasmine quietly and stopped just before the corner they turned to listen in.

He heard something he didn't like.

Pavi turned the corner and put his hand on Luigi's shoulder "buongiorno brother, ready to go to lunch" he said detached...as he said this his eyes were shadowed over, and were never once taken off of Jasmine's eyes 'punish ME!?' he thought angrily 'what have I EVER done to her, I've been nothing but civil, I haven't even GONE for her yet....well...maybe she knows what's behind the mask....maybe she wants to destroy the monster' he mentally spat towards her.

'we'll see what her intentions are, i should just focus on moving luigi away from her' he finished his thoughts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the womb of the island.   the womb of the island. Empty

Back to top Go down

the womb of the island.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanitarium Island :: Sanitarium Island Areas :: Geneco Building-
Jump to: