Sanitarium Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Repo roleplaying at it's most fun.....I hope

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

on the blood stained brick road

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jasmine peach
jasmine peach

on the blood stained brick road Empty
PostSubject: on the blood stained brick road   on the blood stained brick road EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:53 pm

Time was running out,
what was she to do next?
she had dragged so many into the situation,
ivory, luigi, octavia,
what was going to happen next?
and what of mag?
were was she?
she couldn't worry now.
she realized she was in the square
and an idea hit her, she hunted down her
personal surgery tent, knowing it
would be empty for she had none
scheduled, with octavia by her side,
she slipped into the tent.
"now, before we go BARGING
into GeneCo, we need a plan.
we know pavi is in on the situation,
and luigi will expose us if were not carful,
rotti doesn't know i know yet i HOPE,
and i doubt amber even knows what day it is,
so, who do we go to first?"
she asked octavia.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Harris
Zydrate Addict
Zydrate Addict
Octavia Harris

PostSubject: Re: on the blood stained brick road   on the blood stained brick road EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:16 pm

Octavia blinked and looked up

"What?"

She was surprised by a number of things, finally seeing the grounds where so many models underwent the surgery that landed them on the cover of Vanity & Vein, the fact that she was apparently on the verge of discovering many of GeneCo's secrets, and the fact that she alone had the balls to just up and leave work. She then registered what Jasmine had said:

"Um... shouldn't we wait for Pavi? I thought we were going to meet him here."
Back to top Go down
jasmine peach
jasmine peach

PostSubject: Re: on the blood stained brick road   on the blood stained brick road EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 10:53 pm

"good idea"
she snaches a scalpel off the table
"here take this, GeneCo is a dangerous
place as it is, and we'll be dealing
with the largos."
she grabed a few vials of zydrate
"these are for later,
by the way, all that time ago,
how did you find out about
my first surgery?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: on the blood stained brick road   on the blood stained brick road EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 11:14 pm

Kayden was walking around the square, her blood died hands hidden beneath the too large camo jacket sleeves. She had taken this route home in hopes of not running into anyone that would question her. She was still in a daze from taking her anger out on her latest victim. Her green eyes dull as she stumbled through the square. She blinked as the ground suddenly became closer and she straightened herself quickly, finding herself in a tent. She looked up at the two occupants of the tent, Jasmine Peach and Octavia Harris.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't aware someone was in here. I tripped." She said, standing up slowly and brushing herself off. She hid her red hands, not wanting questions from the two.

She really hadn't meant to stumble upon the two and felt the need to apologize again, "Again, I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
jasmine peach
jasmine peach

PostSubject: Re: on the blood stained brick road   on the blood stained brick road EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 11:19 pm

At the sound of someone entering the tent
jasmine snapped
and pulled the gun out of her cleavage
and pointed it at the girl who
stumbled in
"get up, GET. UP."
she stared into the eye's
of the girl, unofrtunatly the girl
had dased eye's she could see
her own reflection
and she HATED seeing marilyn, and not her,
"who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Octavia Harris
Zydrate Addict
Zydrate Addict
Octavia Harris

PostSubject: Re: on the blood stained brick road   on the blood stained brick road EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 11:24 pm

Octavia looked at the scalpel and gulped, but now was not the time to wuss out, this she knew for sure. As for the Zydrate, well, Octavia was sure Jasmine knew what she was doing.

It was then that Jasmine brought up the topic that had been leaving an awkward silence between the two since they met earlier that day. "No more secrets" Octavia hastily decided. If she was going to stay on Jasmine's side, she would have to be honest.

She was about to open her mouth and tell the whole story, but suddenly a girl stumbled into the tent. Octavia backed away from the sudden entrance, but stepped forward after Jasmine seized control of the situation. She was still a little nervous, but still she tightened her grip on the scalpel and painted a dark glare on her face to show the strange girl she was not afraid of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: on the blood stained brick road   on the blood stained brick road EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 11:35 pm

Kayden looked at the gun, her eyes flashing. Sure, knives weren't as quick as guns but they were much more fun. She flicked her wrist, feeling the cool blade in her sleeve press against her skin. She raised her hands, though her once dazed eyes were now vivid and guarded. She tilted her chin up, a smirk tugging at the corner of her mouth.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," She said, standing up, "I tripped, I wasn't trying to steal any zydrate or anything." She watched the two curiously. Her emrald eyes darted between the two rapidly, trying to assess the situation to get the upper hand.

Her forearm twitched and she felt a second blade on her opposite arm. She was ready to attack if the need came, it would be nice to let out her monster again. She needed to drain her energy to sleep that night.
Back to top Go down
jasmine peach
jasmine peach

PostSubject: Re: on the blood stained brick road   on the blood stained brick road EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 11:39 pm

she noticed the smirk
on the girls face,
where had she seen it?
oh well, she noticed
a blood mark on the girls hand
"you know, i know all the repo
man working for GeneCo,"
she had a smirk of her own
"and doll you ain't one of um"
she loosend her grip on the gun
still pointing it at her,
"who are you kid?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: on the blood stained brick road   on the blood stained brick road EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 11:49 pm

"It all depends, bella, on what you shall do with the information once I give it." Kayden said, but didn't relax, still ready to strike at any moment. "Now-a-days, you can't trust just anyone around here."

Her stance was firm, though detached. Her eyes showed a mind that had been scarred and that was on the brink of insanity, though also the person hidden behind the monster. She kept her arms up, knowing it would be easiest to take these two out like that, one flick and she would have two lethal blades in her hands. Her blood died hands slipped from their cover, showing the extent of her work, how it stained her tanned skin.

Last edited by Kayden Omari on Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lexi
scalpel slut
scalpel slut
Lexi

PostSubject: Re: on the blood stained brick road   on the blood stained brick road EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 11:53 pm

Lexi secretly waited just outside the tent... Spying on the orange haired girl. Earlier she was walking and she saw the blood All over her hands... She started following her to see where she was going... Why she was going there... How did she did blood all over her hands??? When she went into the tent Lexi just sat there and watched curious as to what was going to happen next.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Harris
Zydrate Addict
Zydrate Addict
Octavia Harris

PostSubject: Re: on the blood stained brick road   on the blood stained brick road EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:11 am

Octavia now saw the blood-stains on the girls hands, and, if only for a second, dropped her dark glare, replacing it with an expression of fear, but then quickly realized what she had done and went back to the glare.

"Who is this girl?" she thought. Octavia had been in Sanitarium Square many times, but she had never seen anything like this. The girl acted like she wanted to get away, as if she had been trying to get to some place this whole time so no one would see her hands.

"If you don't want to be seen, why would you walk through Sanitarium Square?" Octavia thought to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: on the blood stained brick road   on the blood stained brick road EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:50 am

Kayden saw the fear, the smirk becoming more prominent. She kept her gaze trained on the two, flicking her wrist to flash the blade for a second before letting the cloth of her jacket settle over it again. She noted Lexi near the tent, though didn't say anything about it just yet. She could tell what Octavia was thinking, she could see it in her eyes.

"Who says I didn't want anyone to see me? My hands are the things that were hidden, bella," She said, tilting her head, "Sanitarium Square is a quick route home and a place that I won't be questioned... or at least, I thought so."

She shifted her feet slightly, a more defensive stance. She had seen Jasmine before, from Vanity and Vain. She also thought that she saw Octavia from Vanity and Vain as well, but she wasn't sure. She didn't want to hurt the two in the need was not there, but she was on a very sensitive switch. One wrong move and she could lose her mind to the monster again.
Back to top Go down
jasmine peach
jasmine peach

PostSubject: Re: on the blood stained brick road   on the blood stained brick road EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:46 pm

se looked over to octavia,
she seemed calm and colected
for te situation, it came as a shock
to jasmine
"well"
she said with a giggle
"for some odd reason i feel no threat coming from you
if you don't mind we have places to be"
she lowered the gun grabed octavia by the arm,
and slowly moved her way around the girl,
she walked out the tent and began back down the
road to GeneCo.
"strange, wasn't it?"
she said to octavia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: on the blood stained brick road   on the blood stained brick road EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:51 pm

Kayden blinked, shocked to say the least. She watched the two leave before lowering her hands. She frowned, hiding her hands once again before slipping out of the tent. She had to clean up and get to work anyway. It was best that the two left sooner. She ducked between the crowds, heading for the cafe.

*Kayden continues at the Darks Cafe*
Back to top Go down
Falen Gray
Falen Gray

PostSubject: Re: on the blood stained brick road   on the blood stained brick road EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:13 am

"Pretty crowded for a dark alley kids and their fads."Falen looked from the blood stained street to the girl who was covered in it."Time to play."
Back to top Go down
Octavia Harris
Zydrate Addict
Zydrate Addict
Octavia Harris

PostSubject: Re: on the blood stained brick road   on the blood stained brick road EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:29 pm

Octavia nodded "Very strange, it was like she was reading my mind!"

Octavia glanced up at the buildings on the skyline and noticed they were heading towards the building with the giant "GENECO" sign. Octavia gulped in preperation for what Jasmine had in mind.

(Continued in "Adventures In The Labyrinth" in the "Geneco Building" section)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: on the blood stained brick road   on the blood stained brick road Empty

Back to top Go down

on the blood stained brick road
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanitarium Island :: Sanitarium Island Areas :: Sanitarium Square-
Jump to: