Sanitarium Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Repo roleplaying at it's most fun.....I hope

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ivorys Apartment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivory
Repoman
Repoman
Ivory

Ivorys Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Ivorys Apartment   Ivorys Apartment EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:35 pm

-Ivory nodded. Before leaving the hospital Ivory stopped in a small corridor.- "Hold on, I think I see a supply cart." -She let Jason lean against a wall for a few minuets. She rushed down to the cart. Quickly she grabbed what she could and stuffed it in her pockets.- "Alright lets go." -She grabbed Jason and they headed out of the hospital. Once they were out Ivory sighed.- "Let's go to my apartment, I don't think he knows were that is." -She said. She called a cab, and soon enough they were on there way. They stopped at a rather crappy apartment building that sat just out side of the graveyard. Ivory led Jason in side and up to her apartment, she unlocked the door and soon enough they were inside her small, but actually pretty nice apartment. She led him to a small red leather couch. She waited for him to sit down before dumping the contence of her pockets onto the table in front of the couch. -
Back to top Go down
Jason Biani
Gentern
Gentern
Jason Biani

Ivorys Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivorys Apartment   Ivorys Apartment EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:39 pm

Jason sat on the couch, sifting through the medical supplies on the table in front of him.

"Do you have any Zydrate?" Jason asked, picking up a few large bandages and the materials to make some stiches in his cuts for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Ivory
Repoman
Repoman
Ivory

Ivorys Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivorys Apartment   Ivorys Apartment EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:42 pm

-Ivory couldn't help but smirk. Of course she had Zydrate.- "Yea, one sec." -She dashed off to her bed room. She shifted through her dresser and quickly returned with a Zydrate gun, and a small glass vial, full of Zydrate. She handed the glowing vial and gun to Jason.- "It's street Zydrate, but I hope it'll work."
Back to top Go down
Jason Biani
Gentern
Gentern
Jason Biani

Ivorys Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivorys Apartment   Ivorys Apartment EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:48 pm

Jason smirked.

"Can you inject it into my back near my right hip? I'm going to need you're help alot, Luigi did quite a bit of damage." Jason said threading the surgical needle with the blue wire.

Jason's mind was buzzing. He had high levels of adrenaline running through his body. The pain was already numb, but he would need it completely numb before he could ever think of trying to stich himself up.

"Actually... can you sew?"
Back to top Go down
Ivory
Repoman
Repoman
Ivory

Ivorys Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivorys Apartment   Ivorys Apartment EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:51 pm

-Ivory nodded.- "Yea...any idea why he attacked you?" -She asked. She then blinked.- "Um, yea...I can sew..." -She said. She began to load the gun up.-
Back to top Go down
Jason Biani
Gentern
Gentern
Jason Biani

Ivorys Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivorys Apartment   Ivorys Apartment EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:54 pm

Jason sighed, running a bloody bandaged hand through his mud filled hair.

"I have no idea, it was such a random attack. Thing about the Largo family, they're all crazy fuckers."

As he was injected with Zydrate, all his muscles relaxed and the painless haze filled his body.

"Right... I need you to take the needle with the blue thread and stitch up my wounds. I don't care how, I can get them redone later when I'm not running away."

He leant back into the couch and put his feet up on the table, sighing and closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ivory
Repoman
Repoman
Ivory

Ivorys Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivorys Apartment   Ivorys Apartment EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:02 pm

-Ivory nodded.- "Yea, well he's the first one I've met." -She said. She knelt down beside the table and began to stitch him up, dragging the needle through the skin. She cringed a bit, she'd never done anything like this before, she hoped she was doing a good job.-
Back to top Go down
Jason Biani
Gentern
Gentern
Jason Biani

Ivorys Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivorys Apartment   Ivorys Apartment EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:04 pm

"That's good, keep doing that," Jason sighed. His voice light and airy from the Zydrate. He was practically falling into a sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ivory
Repoman
Repoman
Ivory

Ivorys Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivorys Apartment   Ivorys Apartment EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:11 pm

-She nodded.- "Alright." -She said. She drug the needle through a couple more times before looking up.- "Alright, I'm done." -She said.-
Back to top Go down
Jason Biani
Gentern
Gentern
Jason Biani

Ivorys Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivorys Apartment   Ivorys Apartment EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:25 pm

Jason smiled gently after Ivory was finished. He leant his head back fully and closed his eyes, sighing deeply.

"I need to get back to GeneCo." Jason sighed.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Cutting
Joseph Cutting

Ivorys Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivorys Apartment   Ivorys Apartment EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:15 pm

((Continued from Joe's Apartment))

Joe knocked heavily on the door. He heard shuffling sounds inside the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Jason Biani
Gentern
Gentern
Jason Biani

Ivorys Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivorys Apartment   Ivorys Apartment EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:37 pm

Jason's head jolted up, looking at the tattered brown door.

"I wonder who that is, if it's fucking Luigi Largo, I'm going to finish him, I swear. I don't care if I go to jail, it'd be better than being tortured by him."

Jason attempted to move his legs to stand up, but he was feeling weak. Maybe he needed a nights rest.
Back to top Go down
Ivory
Repoman
Repoman
Ivory

Ivorys Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivorys Apartment   Ivorys Apartment EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:09 pm

"Right now?" -Ivory asked as she stood up. She took a seat on a small chair next to the couch.- "But, if you go back now, Luigi would be able to find you." -Ivory sighed. She didn't really know Jason, but still, she didn't want him to be killed. Ivory was about to say something else before she heard a knock on the door.- "Who could that be?" -She said. Great, she hoped it wasn't one of her clients, right now is not a good time. She got up and opened the door.- "Hello?" -She said peaking her head out.-
Back to top Go down
Joseph Cutting
Joseph Cutting

Ivorys Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivorys Apartment   Ivorys Apartment EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:21 am

Joe took a step back as the door swung open.

"Um, hi, I saw you rushing down here with a really hurt guy and I was wondering if you needed any help." Joe said in his cunning english accent, looking past Ivory and seeing Jason on the couch wrapping bandages around his injuries.
Back to top Go down
Ivory
Repoman
Repoman
Ivory

Ivorys Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivorys Apartment   Ivorys Apartment EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:00 am

-She looked a Joe.- "Oh, Um....I think...were fine?" -She asked.- "But hold on a second." -She said. She closed the door and turned around.- "There's a guy here asking if we need any help..." -She said looking at Jason.-
Back to top Go down
Jason Biani
Gentern
Gentern
Jason Biani

Ivorys Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivorys Apartment   Ivorys Apartment EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:36 am

Jason looked at the door.

"I don't know, I can't think straight. I think I'm going to pass out."

Jason's head was spinning from the Zydrate.
Back to top Go down
Ivory
Repoman
Repoman
Ivory

Ivorys Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivorys Apartment   Ivorys Apartment EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:12 am

-Ivory sighed and rolled her eyes.- "Well, what's one more." -She said. She went to the door and opened it.- "Come on in, I don't think there's much to be done though." -She said. She then turned to Jason.- "You can stay here if you want. It's probably not safe for you to go back to GeneCo tonight." -She said. She then turned to Joe.- "I'm Ivory." -She said holding her hand out.-
Back to top Go down
Joseph Cutting
Joseph Cutting

Ivorys Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivorys Apartment   Ivorys Apartment EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:52 pm

"I'm Joseph, but you can call me Joe." Joe said shaking Ivory's hand. He looked over her shoulder to see the Jason pass out, his head lolling back against the sofa.

"I think we need to get him to bed." Joe suggested, nodding his head towards Jason.
Back to top Go down
Jason Biani
Gentern
Gentern
Jason Biani

Ivorys Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivorys Apartment   Ivorys Apartment EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:25 pm

Jason felt his body being moved, the feeling from the Zydrate was starting to slowly wear off and he could feel some of the surroundings.

The cold air in the apartment made him shiver slightly. He let out a deep breath, his eyes closed tight to stop his head from spinning.

He felt himself being put onto a soft bed. He curled up into the covers and tried to fall asleep, today had been an unnecessarily bad day. He just wanted time to himself, peace and quiet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ivorys Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivorys Apartment   Ivorys Apartment Empty

Back to top Go down

Ivorys Apartment
Page 1 of 1