Sanitarium Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Repo roleplaying at it's most fun.....I hope

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dirty Dealings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RedEyedSoul

Dirty Dealings Empty
PostSubject: Dirty Dealings   Dirty Dealings EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:37 am

Michael's eyes stared out from behind his everpresent shades, looking out into the dark alley and towards the addicts that roamed the streets. They were waste products of life. GeneCo had managed to enslave these people body and soul, even moreso than the usual peons running around for them. His business was much more important than simple drug pushing, more secretive, more skillful, a step up in every way. The average graverobbers that dealt in their petty Zydrate were no more than animals, feeding on the suffering of those addicts that they dragged further down. For Michael, the dealing of Zydrate was no more than something to occasionally use to fund some of his more elaborate operations, or to provide for picky customers. For Michael's business was infinitely trickier than the typical workings of the Graverobber's Alley. If it was the criminal side, the underworld, the excessively dangerous, or something frowned upon by society (hard to come across nowadays), Michael was the man to see. Red, as he was called by those customers of his, since names are bad taste in his line of work. With today's society, there were always those in need of his services, and with the way word gets around, it was just a matter of time to see who approached him.
Back to top Go down
Ivory
Repoman
Repoman
Ivory

Dirty Dealings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Dealings   Dirty Dealings EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:23 am

-All of a sudden, almost out of no were, the brilliant flash of pink would appear in the darkness of the ally. The flash of pink was fallowed by a harsh. "Ugh" and a thud. And who could be making all this racket? Well it was none other then our favorite little call girl, Ivory. She was standing with a slightly evil grin on her face, over a rather beat up girl, the girl was obviously a Z-addict, and whore, a cheap one at that. The girl had a huge black eye.- "Next time, If you gonna be two faced, At least make one of them pretty. Ivory bent down and and grabbed a small zebra print purse the girl was holding.- "Now, Shoo, and don't take things that don't belong to you." -Ivory swung the bag across her shoulder with another smirk. The girl would think twice now before stealing her purse. Ivory was dressed in a hot pink tu-tu styled miniskirt, and a hot pink Pvc corset, with lime green lace trim. Oh yes, she was bright today. She also wore a pair of black high heeled boots that stopped a couple inches below her knee. She laughed as the girl quickly got up and ran out of the ally.-
Back to top Go down
RedEyedSoul

Dirty Dealings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Dealings   Dirty Dealings EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:35 pm

Michael could not help but let out a soft chuckle at the scene unfolded before him. The obnoxiously clothed woman standing over the poor Zydrate addict was clearly some sort of upper echelon within these low ranks. Even the fools have a king of fools, apparently. This was obviously a, ahem, "working woman", but perhaps there was some business to be done. After all, appearances are cheap, especially now, so one had to work to find out any true information. This extravagant woman might have something useful to him, after all.

"Excuse me, miss, but do you think you should be stealing from defenseless little girls like that?"

The reprimand came out with just the slightest tinge of irony. Michael looked far from innocent with his black out outfit and sunglasses that worked to annihilate any chance of identifying him. Add to the fact that he was lurking in the shadows of a notoriously criminal area, and one would be forced to the deduction that he was either crazy, couragous, or criminal. Either way, Michael was fiddling with a button on his jacket as he awaited the response from the eyesore of a female. No better way to get information than to confuse them, which she undoubtedly would be.
Back to top Go down
Ivory
Repoman
Repoman
Ivory

Dirty Dealings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Dealings   Dirty Dealings EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:31 pm

-Ivory turned to face Michael.- "Stealing?" -Ivory sighed.- "Bitch tried to steal my purse." -She said with a smirk. This was true, and it wasn't the first time it had happened. She wasn't sure if the man was going to believe her, she really didn't care. She reached into the purse and pulled out a hot pink wallet, she opened it and pulled out her ID.- "See?" -She showed the man with another smirk.-
Back to top Go down
RedEyedSoul

Dirty Dealings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Dealings   Dirty Dealings EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:17 am

It seemed the woman was telling the truth. After inspecting the identification with a superficial onceover to ascertain the name of the woman he was speaking with, or at least the name she went by, Michael nodded in approval. She checked out.

"So you aren't a mugger, Miss, you stand out too much to be doing anything -too- illicit, and you seem to be in charge of your mental faculties. So I come to the question, what brings you to a dark place like this?"

The button on his jacket was beginning to loosen slightly from his continued pulling and toying. An idle diversion.
Back to top Go down
Ivory
Repoman
Repoman
Ivory

Dirty Dealings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Dealings   Dirty Dealings EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:09 am

-Ivory placed the I.D back in her purse and smirked.- "I'm Ivory by the way, but you probably already know that." -She moved to lean against a wall before she looked at him again, a few strands of her hair falling into her face. She swept them away behind her ear with a gloved hand. She then sighed.- "I was waiting for a...friend, of mine..." -She said.- "But it looks like he bailed on me." -She said before turning her gaze from the ground, back to him.- "What about you? What brings you the Ally?" -She said with a slight chuckle.-
Back to top Go down
RedEyedSoul

Dirty Dealings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Dealings   Dirty Dealings EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:20 am

Michael could not help but laugh at her reason for being here. "Waiting for a friend? In this place?" The incredulity was quite evident in his tone. Either she was waiting for a client, her boss, or she was really waiting for a friend, which he still found absurd. There were much better and safer places to meet people than this hive of criminal affairs. Unless, of course, she were going for secrecy over safety, meaning that her friend was someone quite important indeed, either too her or to the world at large. Interesting.

"I happen to run a business, a sort of "anything goes" thing. If you need it, I can get you it. If it has to be done, I can do it. Not very interesting I'm afraid." Michael managed to answer the question without getting too specific, so he considered it a success. "Can you describe your friend? Perhaps I have seen him. I'm sure he wouldn't purposely leave an innocent woman alone in this kind of place."
Back to top Go down
Ivory
Repoman
Repoman
Ivory

Dirty Dealings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Dealings   Dirty Dealings EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:12 am

-Ivory was her own boss. She couldnt handel being bossed around. She pushed some hair behind her ears and then looked at the man, that smirk crossing onto her lips again.- "You can find freinds in the strangest places sometimes." -She chuckled again. - "Any thing goes huh?" -Ivory said to her self. Mabye this man could help her get what she needed.- "Hm...Well, there's no way really to describe him. He's tall, with a large purple mohawk. I guess." -She shrugged.- "Innoccent?" -Ivory smirked.- "Hah, Sugah, I'm far from Innoccent."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dirty Dealings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Dealings   Dirty Dealings Empty

Back to top Go down

Dirty Dealings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanitarium Island :: Sanitarium Island Areas :: Graverobber's Alley-
Jump to: