Sanitarium Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Repo roleplaying at it's most fun.....I hope

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hospital.

Go down 
+2
Jason Biani
Ivory
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivory
Repoman
Repoman
Ivory

The Hospital. Empty
PostSubject: The Hospital.   The Hospital. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:40 pm

-Ivory reached into her shirt and pulled out some credits. She handed it to the cab driver before reaching over to support once more. She leads him out of the car. She stopped for a moment once they were in front of the hospitals doors.- "Do you want a wheelchair?" -She asked.-
Back to top Go down
Jason Biani
Gentern
Gentern
Jason Biani

The Hospital. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital.   The Hospital. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:50 pm

"I think... that would be for the best," he said. His synapses and neurones were working like crazy, dealing the the pain coursing through his body.

He was worried about the damage to his hands, what if he couldn't operate anymore?
Back to top Go down
jasmine peach
jasmine peach

The Hospital. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital.   The Hospital. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:55 pm

*MENWHILE, AT THE OPERA*

she had to think for a moment,
so many thing's had happened in such a short
amount of time, then she remembered,
"fuck, irovy!"
she lifted her wrist and sent for ivorys signal.

"ivory? ivory? are you there? what happened? are you and jason alright?"
Back to top Go down
Ivory
Repoman
Repoman
Ivory

The Hospital. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital.   The Hospital. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:10 pm

-Ivory nodded.- "Okay, wait here." -She left him to lean against a wall and hurried inside. She grabbed a wheelchair from a GENtern when Jasmine's message came through her communicator.- "Jasmine?" -She asked.- "I'm fine, Luigi and Jason got in a fight, but me and Jason are at the hospital." -She wheeled the chair outside and motioned for Jason to sit.-
Back to top Go down
Jason Biani
Gentern
Gentern
Jason Biani

The Hospital. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital.   The Hospital. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:12 pm

Jason sat in the chair and relaxed all his tense muscles. As he was wheeled into the hospital he wondered what would become on his future. Surely they could fix any nerve damage made to his hands and legs.

If his career was over, Luigi Largo was going to pay.
Back to top Go down
jasmine peach
jasmine peach

The Hospital. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital.   The Hospital. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:16 pm

she was so relived to hear the girls voice,
there was something there for the girl,
she seemed to care for her,
"thank god, look, i want you two to STAY THERE
i dont want you getting anymore caught up
in this, im going to stay here for awhile,
see if mag shows up, after they tell
you that jason is better, i want you
to head home and STAY there,
understand?"
Back to top Go down
Ivory
Repoman
Repoman
Ivory

The Hospital. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital.   The Hospital. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:23 pm

She looked down to the communicator and spoke into it.- "Alright, but what about Jason?"-She looked at Jason before speaking into the communicator again.- "What do we do with him?"- She wheeled him into the hospital. She stopped at the front desk.- "We have an emergency." -She said. The gentern nodded. Two more Genterns took the wheelchair and motioned to Ivory to fallow.-
Back to top Go down
jasmine peach
jasmine peach

The Hospital. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital.   The Hospital. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:27 pm

she hadn't forgot about jason,
she just didn't know what was best for him, or her,
should she drag him into the situation for her own selfish needs?
or should she let him go and continue living his wonderful
existance?

she sighed, the right thing, is not always what we want.

"let the hospital take care of him darling,
theres nothing more you can do."
Back to top Go down
Luigi Largo
Repoman
Repoman
Luigi Largo

The Hospital. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital.   The Hospital. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:25 pm

luigi was a rather mysterious person, he had ways of sneaking around the island, yet again whoever was born and raised on the island had no problem. luigi snuck into the hosptial from the backdoor, pavi had patched him up quick and injected zydrate into him so he had no pain (no limping either)

"where the hell is it" luigi was looking for the security room, could help him find jason no matter what. "There it is!" luigi found the room and peeked inside, once inside he looked on the moniters "okey, jason jason" he kept repeating jasons name while searching
Back to top Go down
Ivory
Repoman
Repoman
Ivory

The Hospital. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital.   The Hospital. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:31 pm

-Ivory sighed.- "No, I'm worried about him." -She spoke into the communicator again.- "I'm going to stay here for awhile, until he's patched up at least." -She said as she fallowed the gentern.- "Don't worrie, I'll be fine." -She shut the signal off.- "Please wait here miss." -The gentern said as she wheeled Jason into a room. Ivory sighed. She took a seat on a bench and sighed.-
Back to top Go down
Luigi Largo
Repoman
Repoman
Luigi Largo

The Hospital. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital.   The Hospital. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:47 pm

Luigi had almost given up until he saw a vibrant pink color from the side of his eye, "Heey its that chick!" Luigi messed with the camera and rotated it, A gentern appeared on the screen taking Jason into a room "AHA!" Luigi rubbed his hands and snickered a little "ookey now to find out the room number" he zoomed in on the door "ookey looks like its...Room 158-A" then he rotated the camera "In hall C"

Luigi left the room and speed-walked over to the main office, He opened the door and saw a team of surGENs and Genterns, "What the f*ck are you guys looking at?!" the surGens and Genterns wents about with their business, "okey nao" Luigi went over the P.A. System cleared his throat and deepened his tone (for disguise) and pushed the red button for full announcement "Will the Genterns in Room 158-A Hall C please report to the front desk, Thank you"

he left the room and walked over to hall C
Back to top Go down
Ivory
Repoman
Repoman
Ivory

The Hospital. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital.   The Hospital. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:05 pm

-She watched the genterns look at echother with a puzzled look before leaving and heading to the front desk. Ivory blinked. Where were they going? She shrugged. She was about to speak into the communicator, just when she sall Luigi walking down the hallway.- "Oh, shit." -She muttered with a sigh. What was he doing here anyway?-
Back to top Go down
Luigi Largo
Repoman
Repoman
Luigi Largo

The Hospital. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital.   The Hospital. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:18 pm

luigi saw the vibrant hair colored woman, he grinned at her once he was outside the door "Hey you!!" he said while he made a large smile (sorta scary to some) at her "Sooo! im guessing jason is in there huh!" luigi sat next to the woman and put his arm around her "Its funny how we both ended up in the same place!" he said in a exaggerating tone, he brought her closer to him for a hug then whispered in her ear "Fun...." he got up and stood infront of the door.

Luigi grinned at her while opening the door "one more thing! SMILE! your on F*cking Candid Camera!!" he pointed to the camera. before closing the door he broke the door handle on Ivorys side to make sure noone could get in
Back to top Go down
Jason Biani
Gentern
Gentern
Jason Biani

The Hospital. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital.   The Hospital. EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:31 am

Jason groaned when he saw Luigi i enter his hospital room.

"Did you not damage me enough at the park... Sir." he said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Marni's_Back
Gentern
Gentern
Marni's_Back

The Hospital. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital.   The Hospital. EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:14 pm

Marni then float's out of nowhere and fixes the door. she then sits down on the floor randomly and says, "Hi." Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ivory
Repoman
Repoman
Ivory

The Hospital. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital.   The Hospital. EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 2:52 am

-When Luigi grinned, Ivory died a little bit inside. - "Yea, Hilarious..." -Ivory said once Luigi hugged her, something about being hugged by a maniac really freaked her out. She pulled away when he whispered in her ear. Just what was he planning to do with Jason? What did he have against him? Ivory stood up, and growled, she needed to get in that door. Just then, A ghost appeared to fix the door. Ivory jumped back a bit.- "Holy hell on a ham sandwich." -She said as she inched towards the room. Strange signals, getting hugged my homicidal maniacs, and door fixing ghosts, what a night. She quickly opened the door and stepped inside. A hand reached under her skirt for a moment, reveling a black garter, she pulled a hot pink switch blade from it and clung to it, ready to use it if needed.- "Just what the hell is you're problem?" -Ivory said, glaring at Luigi. Fuck it! She wasn't waiting for an answerer. Ivory took a deep breath and opened the knife, she rushed at Luigi, and stabbed him, harshly in the lower stomach, close to his groin. While Luigi was kneeled over in pain, (Hopefully) she grabbed Jason.- "C'mon, we gotta go, while he's down!!" -She said.-
Back to top Go down
Jason Biani
Gentern
Gentern
Jason Biani

The Hospital. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital.   The Hospital. EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:06 pm

Jason smirked at Luigi and limped out of the room with Ivory.

"I think we need to grab some medical supplies, find a room somewhere where he can't find us and you can help me stitch myself up," Jason said, panting slightly while limping.

Shouts were heard as they sped up and out of the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Ivory
Repoman
Repoman
Ivory

The Hospital. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital.   The Hospital. EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:32 pm

((Continued in Ivorys apartment.))
Back to top Go down
Flyflyaway
scalpel slut
scalpel slut
Flyflyaway

The Hospital. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital.   The Hospital. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:36 pm

Jason Biani wrote:
Jason smirked at Luigi and limped out of the room with Ivory.

"I think we need to grab some medical supplies, find a room somewhere where he can't find us and you can help me stitch myself up," Jason said, panting slightly while limping.

Shouts were heard as they sped up and out of the hospital.

Millie was coming from the east hall making her rounds. "Why did I wait until TODAY to get my file work done?!" She thought. "God, I'm so stupid..." She nearly lost her balance as two people come rushing out from the other direction. "What the fuck, watch where you're going!" She glared, scrambling to pick up her papers before some creeper could get a good look at her bending over. Lucky for her, a good samaritan had come to her aide.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hospital. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital.   The Hospital. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hospital.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanitarium Island :: Sanitarium Island Areas :: Sanitarium City-
Jump to: