Sanitarium Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Repo roleplaying at it's most fun.....I hope

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules, gotta have 'em

Go down 
+3
Selena
jasmine peach
Paviche
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Paviche
Admin
Admin
Paviche

Rules, gotta have 'em Empty
PostSubject: Rules, gotta have 'em   Rules, gotta have 'em EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:57 am

all that I ask of my wonderful roleplayers are the basics of etiquette. Which means...

1. respect your fellow roleplayers
2.no bashing, no flaming, no trolling
3. no racial slurs
4.no religious quarrels, please!!!

if you break these rules once, you will get a warning, if you break them twice you're out of here, that's basically it.

other than that, this forum is for roleplay, that is all we do here, so enjoy it and we'll all be cool flower
Back to top Go down
https://sanitariumisland.forumotion.com
jasmine peach
jasmine peach

PostSubject: Re: Rules, gotta have 'em   Rules, gotta have 'em EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:25 pm

gocha cheif <3
Back to top Go down
Selena
scalpel slut
scalpel slut
Selena

PostSubject: Re: Rules, gotta have 'em   Rules, gotta have 'em EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:07 am

loverly. ^_^

i hope my character isn't a Mary-sue...>.< I'd feel bad if she were... Sad
Back to top Go down
jasmine peach
jasmine peach

PostSubject: Re: Rules, gotta have 'em   Rules, gotta have 'em EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:11 am

dont worry darling, i read your character description, you seem to have a good idea of who you are! ~<3
[/center]
Back to top Go down
Selena
scalpel slut
scalpel slut
Selena

PostSubject: Re: Rules, gotta have 'em   Rules, gotta have 'em EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:14 am

Thank you ^_^ ~
Back to top Go down
GirlishDreaming
scalpel slut
scalpel slut
GirlishDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Rules, gotta have 'em   Rules, gotta have 'em EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:18 pm

[color=cyan][b]hey, gobby can i me a mod? i am one of ur bestest frienndsss <333! [/b][/color]Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
RedEyedSoul

PostSubject: Re: Rules, gotta have 'em   Rules, gotta have 'em EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:21 pm

No. You are an epic failure, and do not deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Paviche
Admin
Admin
Paviche

PostSubject: Re: Rules, gotta have 'em   Rules, gotta have 'em EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 2:27 pm

umm gee girlishdreaming, lets see you actually UPDATE!!! before we even THINK about making you a MOD lol.

but i don't think you are gonna be a mod....at least not for a while if at all, your not incredibly experienced with forum roleplay just yet, the MODs are not a club, they are my law enforcment y'know? lulz

I can't just go around making my friends mods just because they are my friends, i'm very careful to pick and choose who is and who isn't a mod

and RES....be nice
Back to top Go down
Luigi Largo
Repoman
Repoman
Luigi Largo

PostSubject: Re: Rules, gotta have 'em   Rules, gotta have 'em EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:23 pm

Points to self
Mod me jes :3
Back to top Go down
Paviche
Admin
Admin
Paviche

PostSubject: Re: Rules, gotta have 'em   Rules, gotta have 'em EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 1:11 am

okay here's the deal guys...i'm not modding any more people for a WHILE!! not until we have a whole lot more people involved when more mods are going to be needed

so ppl be cool, kk?
Back to top Go down
GirlishDreaming
scalpel slut
scalpel slut
GirlishDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Rules, gotta have 'em   Rules, gotta have 'em EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:29 pm

I dont understand why RES is a mod (*cough* jared hah! *cough* >.> xP) and i am probably more experienced then some people for i have RPed for nearly 2 years(might not be that long but i know what 2 do). Forum RPing is no different becauz its just in paragraph or story form. I've done that many times before and i dont feel like i should be a newb (i feel stupid and RES DONT COMMENT ON THAT!) ._. but its up to u..btw is there just one or many admin? O.o
Back to top Go down
RedEyedSoul

PostSubject: Re: Rules, gotta have 'em   Rules, gotta have 'em EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:43 am

Me-hay-gen, you know I love you. But yeah, one admin to run the site, and mods to enforce the rules. As the number of people increases, more mods will be needed to keep order. Maybe we should get some anona-mods... Of course I joke. But don't ask for mod status. You will be approached if you are deserving and we are in need of more mods.
Back to top Go down
Paviche
Admin
Admin
Paviche

PostSubject: Re: Rules, gotta have 'em   Rules, gotta have 'em EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 2:22 am

well said RES

yeah, meag...don't question my decisions and motives, i know where you live lol

and also, don't assume that you are more experienced than anyone else here, because the fact of the matter is, right now? you don't even know how to work the site, you keep asking me for help, how can i mod you y'know?

love ya lots girlish...but as of right now I don't need any more mods, so that is that for now, koolzy?
Back to top Go down
GirlishDreaming
scalpel slut
scalpel slut
GirlishDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Rules, gotta have 'em   Rules, gotta have 'em EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:32 am

well the fact that i don't know how to work the site doesn't mean i don't know how to RP. I do know how and ive learned how to work the site since i spent sometime trying to figure things out xP haha i didnt fail! Anyway, im not arguing for a spot to be a mod really im just asking. Arguing and asking are two different things and of course i cannot win against the person who made the site. I do know how to RP and im not saying that no one else here can. End of the MOD convo cuz im not arguing and ugh idk T.T Jeez i ask once and it becomes a big ordeal...Dx No more talkyy! So how was ur day? lollll

As for you RES..i dont listen to you in RL therefore i highly doubt i will listen to you anywhere else so do not try to be the boss of me >.< it feels weird that ur trying to boss me around. How the hell did u become a mod anyway?! lol love you tho! <3
Back to top Go down
Flyflyaway
scalpel slut
scalpel slut
Flyflyaway

PostSubject: Re: Rules, gotta have 'em   Rules, gotta have 'em EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:48 pm

IT'S JULY 20TH.

where IS everyone?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules, gotta have 'em   Rules, gotta have 'em Empty

Back to top Go down

Rules, gotta have 'em
Page 1 of 1