Sanitarium Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Repo roleplaying at it's most fun.....I hope

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting again.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivory
Repoman
Repoman
Ivory

Waiting again. Empty
PostSubject: Waiting again.   Waiting again. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:42 pm

-Oh night, what a magical time. It always seems to bring out the life in people, well at least it did with Ivory. Ah yes, currently our favorite little call girl was sitting in a rather nice car, that was parked out side of an ally way. She was sitting in the passengers side, and a sharply dressed, middle aged man, with short graying hair sat next to her in the drivers side. He turned to her and frowned just a little.- "Do you really have to go babe?" -He asked.- "Sorry Daddy..." -She said and gave him a cute but faked frown face.- "But you know you can call me any time." -She giggled. He handed her a rather large wad of money and she took it before giving him a kiss on the cheek. She opened the car door, and headed out onto the side walk.- "See ya later Sugah." -She waved as she headed into the alleyway.

Today she wore a black corset, with red lace trimming, and red strings. Along with that she wore a red and black, Tu-tu styled mini skirt, which had black mesh styled fabric hanging down from it. She also wore a pair of black fishnets, with red bows on the top, and a pair of vinal black stiletto boots. She stuffed the cash into the top of the corset and yawned. She sat down against a wall of the alleyway, the demo styled bangs of her short bright red hair, swaying as she did. She held her wrist up to her black lipstick covered lips, and spoke into the watch that sat on it.- "Bret, its Ivory, Were the hell are you?" -She said.- "Call me as soon as you get here..." -She said, a bit aggravated. She sighed before placing her hand in her lap.- "Great, I knew he'd be late..." -She grumbled.- "Probly got himself killed, or something." -Ivory sighed. Bret, wasent exactly the smartist dealer in the world.-
Back to top Go down
jasmine peach
jasmine peach

Waiting again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting again.   Waiting again. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:02 pm

back at GeneCo,

jasmine steped away from pavi for a moment to try and contact mag via wrist comunicatior, but the signal was jammed for some strange reason, and the signal itself ended up somewere compleatly diffrent, somewere that would start somthing what was never ment to happen, the signal ended up in the comunitcator of a young girl, waiting for her dealer.

" mag they..........your death...eyes.......opera......the magazine said the rep......hurry, not much..."
Back to top Go down

Waiting again.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanitarium Island :: Sanitarium Island Areas :: Graverobber's Alley-
Jump to: