Share | 

other characters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paviche
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: other characters   Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:10 am

knowing that there may be many people who wanna get involved in this, I am aware that there are not an incredible amount of main characters. This is where you can post up your custom repo-related characters and their backstories and such.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sanitariumisland.forumotion.com
Melody Lawson

PostSubject: Re: other characters   Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:47 pm

Name: Melody Lawson
Face: Julie Benz

Backstory:
Melody Prudence Lawson was born May 2, 2027 as the first, and only, child of Marvin and Marion Lawson, the founders of “Fill It Now” gas station, the leading branch of gas stations in North America even after the organ failure epidemic that killed off a large percentage of the world’s percentage. In fact, that epidemic was probably a blessing, as it essentially eliminated the competition they faced beforehand. With the survivors using only their pumps, the Lawson clan’s wealth grew filthy and massive. And Melody loved her money, spending massive amounts on purchasing dresses and other clothes from the previous centuries to flaunt her wealth to others. Years later, after reaching full adulthood and the deaths of her parents, Melody acquired full control of the wealth of her parents. Satisfied with just the money, she sold the company and went on a binge-spree of parties and all kinds of social gatherings. It wasn’t until her twenty-first birthday when Melody first acquired a taste for something she would become very familiar with in the future: sex. She lost her virginity and fell in love with the rush and pleasure sex brought her, and the act of dominance to be more specific. Mere weeks later, Melody began seeking the physical company of men. Then more, then more, until finally, the woman decided to become a professional dominatrix. Melody has provided convenience to all kinds of men for years (as long as they can afford her prices) and, still, managed to somehow balance this profession with the glamorous events, operas and social life of a beautiful, dirty rich celebrity. But, at thirty years old, Melody is beginning to have doubts about her double life, thinking that it’d be easier to just live one than have to multi-task as she’s done for such a long time. And, of course, there’s the pressing question of whether or not Melody can find love beyond the sex she’s so fond of…
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jasmine peach

PostSubject: Re: other characters   Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:08 pm

name: jasmine peach
face: marilyn monroe
sexuality: straight
love intrest: many

born, brandon Mc Gallian, as sad little tranny who was left bye his mother and a father asamed of him, the boy little boy turned to the only figure he could see left in this sad sad world, GenCo, They offered him somthing no one else could, understanding. for a small fee, they would make him a woman, but being abandoned and disowned he had no money, so selling himself to GenCo, as a spokes woman, they offered to turn him into a woman he idolized making them more money to have the face of none other than marilyn monroe on there magazines. now jasmine peach, marilyn monroe inpersonator for GeneCo, and forced burlesque dancer and pin-up model, she wanders bars and looks for some scrap of love in this sad island, hoping for someone to show her love thats NOT for a price.

Last edited by jasmine peach on Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivory
Repoman
Repoman

PostSubject: Re: other characters   Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:15 pm

Name: Ivory Tarnon
D.O.B: July 3.
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 145 lbs
Eye color: Hazel
Hair color: Bright Red (Dyed)
Skin color: Pale
Ears fully Peirced, Snake bites, and toung peirced.
Face: Dixy Suicide

History, as told in First person:
You wanna know were I came from? Hah...You know I never get asked that..Despite my "Profession." It's surprising really. Whoops, I'm rambling huh? Anyway...I guess you could say I grew up in a semi normal family. My Father was a lawyer. He was a pretty nice guy. Most of the time. Sure he had his moments. I never really got close to him though. He was always busy with business...or "Business trips" Or, at least that's what he would call it when he left to go screw some Broad. My mom knew, but she ignored it. I never really found out what she did before she had me,but once I was born ,she became a full time mom. She was the one who took me to school, picked me up...She'd always be there for me. And I guess that's why I got close to her. I was never the popular one in school. I party 'd a lot. Ha I even lost my Virginity when I was 13. Some kid named Ryan. I Don't really remember him that much. I never hung out with the "Right Crowd". All those preppy bitches...And Football players were never for me. I preferd the rugged type. You know, the kids your mom always used to tell you to stay away from? Yup. Those were my friends. . I left home when I was 18, well rather I was kicked out, parents wanted me to go to collage. I tried to tell them I didn't wanna' go, but they gave me all this shit about getting a stable job. Yea.. we don't' talk much. But I did get a job, a damn good one too. I help out those in need I guess you could say. There's a lot of lonely men out there. Don't call me a slut. Don't call me a whore. No Sugah, those girls... there cheap. And well me....I'm not. After all Perfection can be expensive. Heh, but you know what? I wouldn't have it any other way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Candy Warhol

PostSubject: Re: other characters   Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:45 pm

Name: Candy Warhol
DOB: March 28th
Height: 5'1"
Hair: Platinum Blonde
Eyes: Green
Face: Lady GaGa

Backstory:
My name is Candy Warhol.
I was born in New York City.
An aspiring musician, I played in clubs and bars in the hope of finding a label.
When a "Pop Monster" took over the city, it focused its attention on me.
Pop ate my heart with one efficient gulp, leaving behind a machine.
I was scared at first, I thought.
The machine compels me, and I must give it what needs.
I came to Satitarium Island to seek what it needs.
I need more to feed my pop heart.
I want.
The Fame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Biani
Gentern
Gentern

PostSubject: Re: other characters   Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:15 pm

Jason Joseph Biani

BASICS

Name: Dr. Jason Biani
Nickname(s): Jay
Playby: Alex Suarez
Birthdate: 06/20/2031
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Nationality: American
Financial Class: Upper

PERSONALITY
Jason Biani, known as GeneCO's youngest and best SurGEN. Having received his medical diplomma at the mere age of 22 he has excelled in the world of general and plastic surgery. After the sudden death of his mother at the age of 15, he pushed himself into his studies, graduating highschool only 3 months later. From then on he studied hard to get his medical degree, meaning he sacraficed his social and love life.

APPEARANCE

Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black
Body: Slim

Best Memory: Getting granted his surGEN certificate at the age of 22
Worst Memory: His mother being repo'd when he was 15.

~#~

» ABOUT YOU
Name: Meggy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedEyedSoul

PostSubject: Re: other characters   Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:50 pm

Name: Michael Azarel
Birthday: January 27th, 2034

Physical Description: Michael stands at a mere figve feet and six inches with a slender build that makes him seem smaller than he is, combined with his tendency to slouch, making him come off as a very nonthreatening figure. His light brown hair falls mostly straight down and barely brushes his shoulders, with the front continuously hanging down just below eye level, landing where his everpresent glasses are present. His glasses are sturdy yet light, tinted pitch black and are impossible to see through, hiding the eyes that dart about in his head. If one could strip away those glasses, they would be surprised, only mildly though in this age of genetic modification, to find fiery red eyes that burn with an uncommon passion completely at odds with the rest of his docile appearance. From his right eye, beginning behind his glasses and ending at his jawline, is a crescent shaped scar. His regular attire is a black t-shirt and jeans, inconspicuous.

Personality: Traditionally, Michael appears to be a shy and meek character. He never says anything to offend, and is overly apologetic. Slightly klutzy, he doesn't seem capable of harming a fly. After your get to know ihm, however, he becomes a grandoise and flamboyant noble, incredibly elegant and deft in seemingly everything. Knowledgable and cunning, sly and smooth, he seems amazing in every way. The only problem here is that he tends to be a tad cocky, along with a tendency to be intolerant of other people's failings. But beyond that, however...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Selena
scalpel slut
scalpel slut

PostSubject: Re: other characters   Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:54 am

Selena Black-Everly
Height:5'4 1/2"
Wieght:120 lbs.

Selena is, at first glance, just another average girl walking down the street. Though she does have traits of a common teenage girl, those traits are quite few. She stands at an average height of five feet, four and a half inches, with layered blonde hair that reaches one third of the way down her back. She is pale, but not ghostly white, with dark blue eyes and a slender figure. When she is seen outside, she often wears a long, hooded black cloak.

She is quiet, for the most part, up until you get to know her, should you take the chance. She is usually calm, but distant if occupied. Although her virtue is her protectivness and caringness towards those that are important to her, her vice is her emotional, weak, and vulnerable state when she is highly upset (this often leads her to feel very co-dependent). She'll often act sarcastic when moderately mad or annoyed.

Her usual attire consists of high, lace-up boots, a form-fitting, short but not necessarily revealing black skirt, and (usually) a slightly more intimidating black article over a long-sleeved white shirt or blouse (which usually has some sort of ruffles or lace on it), always with a ruby ring on her left ring finger.

Selena has a hobby in walking around on her own, browsing the shops and visiting the cafes around town. She enjoys sitting by herself and writing or sketching what may come to her mind or spark her inspiration.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Octavia Harris
Zydrate Addict
Zydrate Addict

PostSubject: Re: other characters   Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:57 pm

Name: Octavia Harris
Birthday: April 27, 2024
Occuptation: Journalist For Vanity & Vein

Since she was a young girl, Octavia always loved to write. She would scribble stories on any surfaces she could find. Her parents cared for her and encouraged her writing. She had always lived a sheltered life, and still does has not had a full-on encounter with addicts, rape, murder or most any gruesome things. But one night she awoke to find her parents talking to a somewhat plump, gray-haired man. The man talked sternly, and after some arguing she couldn't understand, he withdrew two odd-shaped helmets.

The next day they sent her to live with her aunt and uncle.

Octavia didn't understand why she couldn't be with her parents, but remembered what they had always told her, to always persist in what she loves, and stand up for what's right, so she strived to do. In school she only got C's and B's in most of her subjects, but English was always a straight A. It was her soul passion.

After college, she got a job as a journalist for Vanity & Vein. She trusted and business and treated it with the utmost respect, but things began to get a little strange when she walked by a news reporters desk and noticed a paycheck on it from GeneCo. After piecing together articles, she discovered a pattern of praise for GeneCo from Vanity & Vein, despite the repeated criticisms and cursings of the company from nearly every person she passed. Being well aware of the companies less than innocent antics (including repossessions), however still somewhat naive and over-trusting of what she hears, she continues her job, but stays wary of her fellow employees.

When she isn't stuffed in a cubicle, she can be found around the city, (near Sanitarium Square in particular) looking for the next big story, or trying to dig up dirt on both Vanity & Vein, and GeneCo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flyflyaway
scalpel slut
scalpel slut

PostSubject: Re: other characters   Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:13 pm

Name: Millie Strop
D.O.B: March 29th, 2038
Height: 5'3"
Weight: None of your freakin' business!

Millie Strop is a small town girl with big dreams of becoming the top of the medical field. Unfortunately, her grades didn't prove as such. But still she strives to be the best she can be, even if it means going from the very bottom to the top. A hopeless romantic, she's a very caring person who always believes there is good in other people. Her biggest weakness is her need to please everyone. She also very insecure about her inner self and is in a deep depression inside. You would never know, as she hides her true self with a loud, boisterous and pretty unpredictable personality.

And that's all I got Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joseph Cutting

PostSubject: Re: other characters   Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:32 pm

• Name: Joseph Cutting
• Nickname(s): Cutty, Joe
• Birthdate: 06/20/2038
• Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
• Nationality: British
• Eyes: Blue
• Hair: Black
• Body: Slim
• Face: George Craig (One Night Only)

After recently emmigrating from London, England, Joseph has been having some trouble fitting into normal life (or as normal as life can be) on Sanitarium Island. Having no friends he has had to make his own way around the small island of graves. Gaining a small job as a waiter in a small Iltalian restaurant in Sanitarium Square he has a large passion for dancing. After a few months of being in Sanitarium he is discovered by a GeneCO talent scouter and is taking under GeneCO's wing, but for how long?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falen Gray

PostSubject: Re: other characters   Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:04 am

Name:Falen Gray
Alias:das Gespens"Dead Spirit"
D.O.B.:N/A
Orientation:Straight
Nationality:British
Eye Color:Dark Brown
Hair Color:Dark Brown
Build:Athletic
Face:Robin Sachs

Brief History:
Falen became a Repo Man at the age of Sixteen after passing a grueling set of tests,He was Appointed Senior after serving twenty years of loyal service.Falen has trained serveral Repo Men (Nathan Wallace was among his students)in the past.Oftentimes his methods unorthodox as they might seem,have helped usher in "new blood" and to this day he works as a recruiter.

Personal Backround:
He lives alone with his pet cat,Rue.

No Surviving Relatives
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chelsea

PostSubject: Re: other characters   Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:23 pm

Name: Chelsea Black
Orientatation: Un-Decided
Eyes: Green/Blue
Hair: Black with a pink streak
Weight: 116lb.
Height: 5'5
Face: Hanna Beth

Bio-Chelsea grew up with both parents with a very normal life her father was a serGEN and her mother well she didn't know what her mother did but she was never home. Most people wouldn't think that she didn't have a normal life since her father was middle aged and her mother was at least 5 years younger then her father, but Chelsea didn't care she loved her parents. Chelsea grew up with her parents until she was 15 and her mother had her heart reposessed and her father didn't come home from work one night leaving her alone to deal with her mothers death and her fathers dissapearance. She stayed in her house for 3 weeks until she left not being able to deal with living there anymore. Chelsea wandered the streets and down an alley way she saw a Graverobber and a little glass vial it was the first time she ever saw Zydrate, and she took a hit. Currently Chelsea lives in her old house, is a Zydrate junkie, and in debt for her heart and her spine.

Personality-Chelsea use to be a people person and loved meeting new people, now she is distant and hates most people she is scared she'll get left alone again so she tends not to talk to anyone but her Graverobber.

Extra-Chelsea lives alone in her house which is falling apart.

Back to top Go down
Lexi
scalpel slut
scalpel slut

PostSubject: Re: other characters   Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:08 am

Name: Lexi Zero
Height: 5' 6
Weight: 120
Eye Color: Green
Hair: Black and Red

Lexi grew with her single mother, Selena... and they were in major debt to geneco. They lived an average middle class life, until her 18th B-day when the repo man came and tried to kill her mother. She jumped of a cliff and her body was never found... so that left lexi with her moms debt to pay off. With no where to go she grabbed all her the essentails, money and a few important notebooks and ran away.
She lived in a dark ally... And she had a nice little hidding place. Along the way she found out that rotti largo was her uncul... by looking in her mothers phonebook. She is currently living in an apartment, working in as a gentern.

Personality- Bubbly and optamistic... serious when needed to be... Loves people... bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: other characters   Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:45 pm

Name: Kayden Omari
Orientatation: Split right down the middle
Eyes: Green
Hair: Red, in a bob-ish cut
Weight: 107 lb
Height: 5'3"
Legal Occupation: Cafe cashier
Illegal/Unknown Occupation: Self-proclaimed Repo-(wo)Man
Ethnicity: Italian
Face: Kelly Killer

Kayden seemed like a normal person. She lived with her sick mother, taking care of her and trying to get her health up. Her father had passed on earlier on in her life. She is very tom-boy-ish and very skilled with knives. She works at one of the synthetic cafes in Sanitarium City. She was happy with her normal life.

Now, about her not so normal life. The entire backstory of her father's 'disappearance' was the result of GeneCO. His liver and heart had been reposessed, though unknowingly to GeneCO it happened right infront of her eyes. She loathed GeneCO now and refuses to let her mother anywhere near the corperation of evil. Her mother refuses to even think of the place as well. So, when Kayden is not working at the cafe, walking around the city or taking care of her mother, she is out taking GeneCO's property before the real RepoMan can strike. She is a wiz with technology and usually intercepts the messages. It is amusing to her, to sometimes pass a Largo and see them fuming at their plummeting Repossesions. It was actually a small hobby of hers to antaganize one of the Largo's, her main target being Pavi because she seemed to see him most often.

Other than her bouts of random rage towards the people who destroyed her family, she was a rather loveable person. She had a fun personality and could be very bouncy and random. Though do not get her mad. She loves meeting new people, but she knows she is stuck with the rude costumers of the cafe and the Z-junkies of the city.
Back to top Go down
Jazzie K

PostSubject: Re: other characters   Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:58 pm

Name:Jazzie K
Alias: Jasmine Kenna (Real name) or Jaybird
Orientation:Straight
Nationality:British Born
Eye Color:Dark Green with a splash of amber
Hair Color:Dark Brown
Build:Thin but Agile
Face: Betty Curse

Brief History:
illegitimate daughter of a wealthy business man and his first love Domino. She is unaware of her father's identity and prefers to keep it that way. Doesn't like any drugs due to her mothers frequent overdoses and eventual death but doesn't mind dealing Z to people when shes on a tight budget. Hasn't had any surgery and doesn't want any. Grew up on the street alone since she was 16 due to her mother's death.

Personal Backround:
Lives in an abandoned apartment with her dog she dubbed Faithful

No Known Surviving Relatives
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: other characters   

Back to top Go down

other characters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1