Sanitarium Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Repo roleplaying at it's most fun.....I hope

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Important reminder for newcomers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paviche
Admin
Admin
Paviche

Another Important reminder for newcomers Empty
PostSubject: Another Important reminder for newcomers   Another Important reminder for newcomers EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:17 pm

I thought i had fixed this already but apparently i didn't, but fear not! i went to my

administration panel of wonder and dreams and fixed it. A REMINDER TO NEW PEOPLE! to

post in this roleplay YOU MUST SIGN UP AS A MEMBER. I didn't think this
would come up

because, again, i thought i set permissions to post for members only, but i didn't......hehe

my bad. but I did fix it now, and now the forum will not allow you to post anywhere unless

you sign in or sign up as a member. this is nothing against new people who haven't signed

up, this is just a precaution to make sure we don't get any trolls from outside posting in here

as anonymous guests with stuff like "this is dumb duhuhuhu, you people have no lives

duhuhu, your nerds duhuhu"

I mostly set this due to recent trolling in the repo-chat areas, some people just seem

hellbent on making fun of the repo fans *sigh*

but i want this to be a safe place, and safe it shall be *nods* now GO MY FRIENDS! GO

ROLEPLAY TO YOUR HEARTS' CONTENT!

~pavi the admin OUT!
Back to top Go down
https://sanitariumisland.forumotion.com
jasmine peach
jasmine peach

Another Important reminder for newcomers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Important reminder for newcomers   Another Important reminder for newcomers EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:00 pm

*in big strong voice*
YEAH
Back to top Go down

Another Important reminder for newcomers
Page 1 of 1