Share | 

Walking amongst the dead

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flyflyaway
scalpel slut
scalpel slut

PostSubject: Walking amongst the dead   Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:44 pm

The path. It was the easiest way to get back home instead of the normally congested city square. The hardest task was not getting caught. You had to be skilled to do this. Millie, on the other hand, had been doing it since she was a preteen. She carefully maneuvered herself through the hole in the vines at the fence and she was in. She put up her hood as to camouflage with the darkness and scurried to the nearest dark place. "so far so good" she said to herself. Though she'd been doing this for years, this place still gave her the creeps.

She knew there was something strange about this old, sacred place. Her friends would laugh at her childish belief in ghosts and witches. Still, she was believed that there were supernatural beings. Though tonight, she wasn't out to find them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GirlishDreaming
scalpel slut
scalpel slut

PostSubject: Re: Walking amongst the dead   Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:41 am

Shilo heard someone coming. Her back stiffened and she stood still right where she was. "Why is there someone back here..?" She said to herself. To inspect this person more closely Shilo got up and quickly but quietly scurried to hide in the nearest bush next to the sounds she had heard. Shilo wondered if it was the Graverobber she usually spots around these areas but she was determined to know for sure. She saw a girl about her age walking around in the dark and examining the girl more closely Shilo could see she was a bit scared. "What is a scared girl doing in these parts at this time of night.." Shilo thought to herself. Shilo jumped out from behind the bushes right in front of the girl and stared her down. With a light voice she said, "what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flyflyaway
scalpel slut
scalpel slut

PostSubject: Re: Walking amongst the dead   Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:08 pm

CRAP. Millie jumped and spun around so quickly she nearly lost her balance. "Oh..." she sighed. Just a girl. "Wait. You're not a cop, are you?" Millie searched the girl's face for for the answer. After a long silence, she was safe to assume this one was safe. "Guess not." She lets out a giggle and her face softens. "I'm just taking the short way home. Gotta feed my cat..." Her stomach rumbled. She hadn't eaten since the granola bar she choked down this morning. "A-And myself, apparently... Oh, where are my manners?" She extends a hand and flashes her signature smile. "My name is Millie. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking amongst the dead   

Back to top Go down

Walking amongst the dead
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1