Sanitarium Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Repo roleplaying at it's most fun.....I hope

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sitting in my room...alone?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GirlishDreaming
scalpel slut
scalpel slut
GirlishDreaming

Sitting in my room...alone? Empty
PostSubject: Sitting in my room...alone?   Sitting in my room...alone? EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:45 pm

There were many times where i thought that there was something different about me. That my father was keeping some sort of secret from me. I walked to my window and opened the dark curtains to find a small bird perched on my railing. With nothing better to do while being locked in my room i tried sneaking closer to the bird as if it wouldn't fly away. I thought to myself, "I wonder how this little bird survives out there...i wish i could fly like her. Maybe then i could escape this world i know little about." As i got closer and closer to the bird its tiny head twitched in my direction, eying my every move as if to say, "take another step and u die." I decided to stay still so i could observe this fine creature from a distance. Collecting insects was a hobby i grew into since my father told me that my mother did the same. I never knew my mother so i tried keeping every bit of her in me as i possibly could.

(i decided to start mah own shilo post so i dun get kicked out of the Shilo position ._.)
Back to top Go down
Marni's_Back
Gentern
Gentern
Marni's_Back

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my room...alone?   Sitting in my room...alone? EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:41 pm

Suddenly the temperatures drop to the point where any normal person would be shivering.
Marni's ghost stands in front of shilos bug collection, seeing how amazing it is. "Wow... she really is amazing," Marni think's to herself. She fly's above shilos bed and land's behind shilo. Marni begin's to stroke shilos hair. Crying or Very sad "I wish i could be here with you and nathan." she say's with the thought of shilo seeing her never crossing her mind.
Back to top Go down
GirlishDreaming
scalpel slut
scalpel slut
GirlishDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my room...alone?   Sitting in my room...alone? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 6:00 pm

As she was watching the bird and thinking about her mother a strange feeling swept across her. She started to shiver and subconsciously her arms wrapped around her to try and keep herself warm. Suddenly it felt as if someone was in the room with her. She froze. "Is it possible..? No, it cant be.." Still curious as to if it was her mother in the room she slowly turned and squinted into the dark shadows of her dark room. Her whisper felt like it was an echo, bouncing off the silent walls in her room, "mom..?"
Back to top Go down
Marni's_Back
Gentern
Gentern
Marni's_Back

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my room...alone?   Sitting in my room...alone? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:46 pm

All the feeling of contentness fled from marni... Shilo could acvtully see her. "Shilo... Yes its me!!! Im sorry iv never been there for you and nathan.." Marni said in sadness. If there was one thing she could do it was hold her one and only child. "Shilo... speak to me."
Back to top Go down
GirlishDreaming
scalpel slut
scalpel slut
GirlishDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my room...alone?   Sitting in my room...alone? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:10 pm

Shilo's eyes darted around the room, hearing a faint whisper but seeing nothing. "Mom? Is that really you?" Shilo said with curiosity and yearn. She reached out in hopes to actually touch her mother, wanting something, a sign that her mother was here.
Back to top Go down
Marni's_Back
Gentern
Gentern
Marni's_Back

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my room...alone?   Sitting in my room...alone? EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 8:38 pm

"Can you see me shilo... Shilo... Answer me." Marni said as she appeared in front of her daughter... Hoping with everty fiber in her being that Shilo could see her.... That they could meet. Marni put her arm on shilo's shoulder and in a hopful manner said, "Shilo... Please."
Back to top Go down
GirlishDreaming
scalpel slut
scalpel slut
GirlishDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my room...alone?   Sitting in my room...alone? EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:25 pm

Shilo heard faint whispers in the darkness of her room and with her eyes darting to every corner she had a feeling it was her mother reaching out to her. "Mom? I can't see you mom..can you show me that it's really you?" With tears running down her face, she wanted so badly to run and get Nathan. To tell him that Marni was back and in her room. To grab his rough and calloused hand and drag him into the room but she wanted to know for sure it was her mother.
Back to top Go down
Marni's_Back
Gentern
Gentern
Marni's_Back

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my room...alone?   Sitting in my room...alone? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:55 pm

Marni touched shilo's check and wiped away her tears. Marni then relized that she was in a invisible faze, because her hand wasnt there. "I need to concentrait." she said. Marni closed her eyes real tight and started thinking... and hoping that she would become transparent (or at least at a point were she could be seen) She opened her eyes and looked at her arms.
she was transparent... SHILO COULD SEE HER!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GirlishDreaming
scalpel slut
scalpel slut
GirlishDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my room...alone?   Sitting in my room...alone? EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:23 pm

Shilo jumped a total of 5 feet back when she saw her mom appear in front of her. She was so overwhelmed with astonishment that she could barely speak. She let out a soft whisper, "Mother? I can see you and you can see me..?" She couldn't believe her own eyes as her mother stood in front of her. Shilo ran up to her mother and gathered her in the tightest hug possible. "Mom! Oh, how i've missed you!"
Back to top Go down
Marni's_Back
Gentern
Gentern
Marni's_Back

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my room...alone?   Sitting in my room...alone? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:20 pm

Marni returned the hug, Basically choking Shilo with a mother's love. "For the past 17 years iv been watching over you and Nathan... And sweetie I'm so proud of you....." Marni said as she looked at Shilo, Touching her face for the first time.
Back to top Go down
GirlishDreaming
scalpel slut
scalpel slut
GirlishDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my room...alone?   Sitting in my room...alone? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:25 pm

Shilo looked up at her mother's caring eyes and she could feel tears threatening to fall from her eyes. "Proud of me..? How so mom?" Her voice choking from the strain in her throat.
Back to top Go down
Marni's_Back
Gentern
Gentern
Marni's_Back

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my room...alone?   Sitting in my room...alone? EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:43 am

Marni played with shilo's hair as she said, "Just for being you... the way you turned out... Sweetie i love you... And im so sorry i wasnt there for you and nathan.." Marni says as she sheads a tear.
Back to top Go down
GirlishDreaming
scalpel slut
scalpel slut
GirlishDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my room...alone?   Sitting in my room...alone? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:50 am

Shilo watched as her mother spoke, taking in the sound of her voice for the first time. "Aw mom i love you too...and i've missed you so much, both of us have..." Seeing her mother cry was enough to make her threatening tears fall down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in my room...alone?   Sitting in my room...alone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Sitting in my room...alone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanitarium Island :: Sanitarium Island Areas :: The Wallace Household-
Jump to: