Sanitarium Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Repo roleplaying at it's most fun.....I hope

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Such is the life of Amber....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninea

Such is the life of Amber.... Empty
PostSubject: Such is the life of Amber....   Such is the life of Amber.... EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:43 pm

~Strands of red and ebony mixed on a ivory satin pillow, ivory blanket pulled up to chin as the occupant slumbered. In sleep her face was devoid of the sneer and the vacant look, almost childlike in its simplicity. Must be from the new face that Daddy had let her get, hiding what she truly was underneath it.~

~A loud ring suddenly fills the room, jarring her out of her restful slumber. Pale hand reaches out and hits the alarm clock off the desk beside the bed. A muffled voice is heard from under the blanket "Stupid ass alarm clock, why the hell do I have one again? Ugh." Blanket was tossed aside as she placed her feet on the plush carpet. Black negligee hugged supple form, arms cracking as they raised in the air. "Ahhh...much better."~

~ She arose and headed towards her closet, azure orbs glazing over in the thought of what she would wear today to get things her way. Doors open to a wardrobe that even Marylin Monroe would be jealous of, the colors and styles like a kaleidoscope in one's eyes. Choosing a tight purple corset top and black lace trimmed shorts, she shimmed in. Making sure her hair was in place before looking through her massive shoe rack. Purple 6 inch stiletto's complete the outfit for today. Fluffing her hair once more she skips over to her vanity, applying her make-up. Feeling beautiful as usual and ready to take on the world, she gets up and heads for the door. Opening it, her two valets waiting outside, she makes her debut~
Back to top Go down
Luigi Largo
Repoman
Repoman
Luigi Largo

PostSubject: Re: Such is the life of Amber....   Such is the life of Amber.... EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:45 pm

Luigi was coming out of his room while amber left hers as well
"What the f*** is she doing? Mad" he tiptoed behind amber. luigi just looks at amber while her two valets await outside
"sucks to be them, men who arent able to get a boner" he looked again at amber "I wouldnt be able to get a one either with her looking like that"
Back to top Go down
Ninea

PostSubject: Re: Such is the life of Amber....   Such is the life of Amber.... EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:31 pm

~ Stepping out of the doorway, the feeling of being watched shivered over her. Face twisted into a sneer, having a feeling who would be watching her first thing in the morning. With a click of her heels, she spun around slamming into one of her valets who had crossed in front of her. "Watch it you big oaf!"

~The valet mumbled out an apology, quickly going to stand behind her in his usual place. She glared once more at him before turning her attention to her brother. "Why don't you take a picture, it will last longer asshole." Sneer had returned to deal with her wonderful brother's apperance.
Back to top Go down
Luigi Largo
Repoman
Repoman
Luigi Largo

PostSubject: Re: Such is the life of Amber....   Such is the life of Amber.... EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:15 am

Luigi held back a luagh when his sister turned so suddenly bumping into the Valet but eventually just let it burst out "haha bitch, what the f*ck were you trying to do?"

in response to luigi looked at his sister and checked out her outfit "it sure would" he said under his breath then shook his head "uhm where the hell are you going anyway?" he said while walking up to her.
Back to top Go down
Paviche
Admin
Admin
Paviche

PostSubject: Re: Such is the life of Amber....   Such is the life of Amber.... EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 5:11 pm

Pavi appeard at the front door, waiting with his father for Luigi to retrieve Amber from inside so they could leave to the city for lunch.

"LUIGI!! AMBER!!! A-HURRY UP!!! WE'RE ALL A-STARVING TO DEATH WAITING FOR YOU!!" he shouted through the open door. Pavi looked to the sky in exasperation 'uggh, as soon as this ordeal is over I'm-a heading straight to pull Nathan's file....and then it's a-straight home for a very needed NAP!' he thought irritatedly.
Back to top Go down
https://sanitariumisland.forumotion.com
Ninea

PostSubject: Re: Such is the life of Amber....   Such is the life of Amber.... EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:58 pm

~Just as she was about to reply, Pavi's screeching assulted her ears. Low groan was heard coming from her throat, eye rolling skywards. Sneer falls off quickly as an innocent smile graces her face, turning to respond~

"We're coming dear brother, just a few more minutes!"

~Attention was turned back towards Luigi, one eyebrow raising up in a mocking manner. Slender hand comes up and caresses his cheek, nails raking slightly~

"Looks like WE are going to lunch with Daddy and Pavi....as for after that, I wouldn't tell you."

~Patting his cheek in a sisterly manner, she spun around quickly motioning her valets to follow. Heels clicked as she started walking away from Luigi and heading towards Pavi. "Lunch with Daddy is always a good thing, maybe I can get him to lend me some money for some new clothes" she thought walking.~
Back to top Go down
Nello_the_Rotti
Nello_the_Rotti

PostSubject: Re: Such is the life of Amber....   Such is the life of Amber.... EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 7:38 pm

While sitting in the limo waiting for his children Rotti decided to take care of some business. Sure it was a routine repossession but it always pleased him to no end that there were people out there cleaning up the streets of delinquent borrowers for him.

Rotti dialed his watch to call all his repo men. Feeling like having a little fun he said clearly with a small grin on his face "Calling all Repo men. I have a repo job for all of you. First one to claim the heart of the patient who's ID is being emailed to you will receive a bonus paycheck. Whoever claims it first should meet me in my office tonight."

Feeling satisfied with his little game Rotti realized his kids had been in the house a while and honked the horn to make them hurry up as he was beginning to get impatient.
Back to top Go down
Paviche
Admin
Admin
Paviche

PostSubject: Re: Such is the life of Amber....   Such is the life of Amber.... EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:57 pm

Pavi heard his sister screech and headed to the limo "well papa, i think Amber and-a Luigi are finally ready to a-go eat" he said with a sarcastically surprised tone. "I know this-a quaint restaurant in the city, it's-a slightly darkly lit, so we-a don't pull attention to ourselves like-a we usually do when we go out." he told his father, waiting for his approval.
Back to top Go down
Ninea

PostSubject: Re: Such is the life of Amber....   Such is the life of Amber.... EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:07 pm

~Reaching her hand out to one of her valet, sunglasses placed into her waiting hand. Putting them on before stepping outside to the bright glare of day/smog, she made her way to the limo. If one could only see what thoughts swirled behind the dark lenses, one wouldn't want to be near her~

~She caught the tail end of Pavi's conversation with Daddy and she giggled slightly~ "I never pull attention, its all your doing Pavi" ~smirk was given before she sat down on the leather seats of the limo, adjusting her clothing accordingly~
Back to top Go down
Paviche
Admin
Admin
Paviche

PostSubject: Re: Such is the life of Amber....   Such is the life of Amber.... EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 3:28 pm

"ah yes, perhaps-a you are right sister, people can't-a keep their eyes off-a my beautiful face haha" Pavi countered to amber's jeering. As the limo pulled away towards the city Pavi looked out the window in thought 'yet another outing where i'm-a subjected to amber's jeering'

*continued in sanitarium city*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Such is the life of Amber....   Such is the life of Amber.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Such is the life of Amber....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sanitarium Island :: Sanitarium Island Areas :: The Largo Household-
Jump to: